
Cristy and I were going to go to a dance concert, but we had a slight change of plans when we both were dying to see New Moon. Just to let you know…it was worth it! p.s. I’m definitely team JACOB (even though I still love Edward). And I may have lost my breath when he took his shirt off…
This is Cristy and me waiting in line before the show.
*Jonny went to the movie with me the next week, and I’m not sure he liked it as much as I did…maybe because Bella didn’t take off her shirt in the movie. Haha!
2 comments:
Oh I'm so so jealous!! I still have yet to see it and Josh refuses to see it with me so I'm thinking I'm gonna have to wait for it to come to dvd but hearing that you guys loved it makes me even more excited!!
That night was perfect! Thanks for coming with me...I need to see it again!
Post a Comment