This year for Halloween, we didn’t go to a party or state home for the Trick-or-Treaters, but we did get to carve pumpkins and go the Ute’s game. Jonny spent a long time carving these amazing pumpkins! Jonny loves to carve pumpkins and they all look pretty good.
Jonny doesn’t really carve traditional pumpkins. He always carves some of his favorite things. Naturally, there are two batman pumpkins and a Red Sox pumpkin. I carved the skeleton because it was the easiest one. We’re glad that when we came home from the Ute’s game nobody smashed them.This is Jonny and me at Rice-Eccles stadium for the Blackout game, Don’t worry, Jonny brought a black coat so he didn’t stick out. It was just too hot at the first of the game. We love the Utes and they beat Wyoming 22-10.
Yes, I just couldn’t get enough Ute football for the night, so after we got home from the game, I put on Jonny’s comfy Utes P.J.s and sweatshirt. (p.s. Jonny posted this picture much to my protesting!)
2 comments:
I'd say all the pumpkins are cute but the Red Sox ones! I'm glad you guys went to the game!! We had a lot of fun!!
Melissa, you are so dang cute! I love those pictures that Emily took of the two of you... talk about stinkin' skinny hot legs! You better get that picture off of your blog before you make too many more girls jealous :) Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment