Monday, November 16, 2009

I took the walk. Anaheim, CA

Huntington Beach, the girlies, Hanson, and Disneyland!  We took a little weekend vacation and had way more fun than we should be allowed to have.  The only thing missing was my favorite hubby.

060

YES!  This is my favorite musician in the entire WORLD!  I’ve been in love with Hanson since 4th grade, and on Wednesday I not only attended their concert, but I got to meet them.

077

Issac, Zac, and Taylor

078

Hanson loves helping the people without shoes in Africa, so they do this thing where a group of people walk a mile barefoot with no shoes on.  This is Ash and I afterwards:)

Here’s a few pics of us having tons of fun in The Happiest Place On Earth!  I love it there.

1 comment:

Cristyannie said...

I love all these pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it! Xoxo