Jonny and I went to Hawaii for spring break and didn’t want to leave! It was beautiful and we had a great time just the two of us.
No, this snowy mountain isn’t in Hawaii, it’s Washington. We had a layover on our way over in Seattle and I had to take a picture for James, who’s serving a mission there. Seattle was pretty, but we decided to continue on to Hawaii.
We hiked Diamond Head on our first day there. The hike wasn’t too bad (other than a million stairs), but the view was AMAZING!
We love the beach!
One of my favorite things about Hawaii…the Swap Meet! You can buy everything you’d find all over the islands in one spot for a super low price!
Pearl Harbor
Waimea Valley Adventure. We jumped off the Waimea rock – you can see the rock behind us:) It was scarier than usual because the waves were big! After we jumped, I layed out in the sun (you’d never know it) while Jonny body surfed the waves. Then we hiked the nature walk to the waterfall.
Here are some more adventures from our vacay. Amazing carrot cake from Ted’s, Chinaman’s Hat, Dole Plantation, and Shark’s Cove.
And even more adventures!!! PCC, LDS Temple, Buddhist Temple, and Hukilau Cafe. We were so sad to come home, but can’t wait to go back!
3 comments:
You two are so cute! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I LOVE your swimming suit! It's so adorable! P.S. I'm still jealous...
Lets make a deal.... next time you go back we are so going with you!!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!
Post a Comment