Saturday, April 24, 2010

Erin Wall Meads BFA Show

I was just thinking…isn’t it neat when someone is good at doing something they love and they follow their dreams to pursue that something?

My friend Erin is one of those people.  Talented artist + beautiful personality + stunningly gorgeous = Erin Wall Meads.  Thanks Erin, for putting on an incredible art show and being such a wonderful friend!  We love you.

p.s. That’s me:)

113

Pictured here with the woman of the hour.

Jonny and I went to the show with Tori, Josh and little Peyton.  We had so much fun with them!

114

Here we are in front of the display.  It really was incredible.

3 comments:

SugarandSpice said...

WOW! It totally looks like you. She is very talented. I wish I could paint...or draw...or something:) I'm not very artistic!

Amy Jane said...

SHE IS AMAZING!!! But so are you :)

Erin Meads said...

Wow! You are way too nice! Thanks for coming to my show. I miss you.