I like Facebook, but I'm taking a break. I don't know when I'll be back, but for the past 3 days I feel like I've wasted less time on the computer :)
As for what I've done: More walks with Elle, sewing projects, couponing, a little cooking and cleaning, and reading. I love being a stay-at-home mommy!
p.s. Maybe I should spend a little time figuring out how to be a better blogger...maybe not :)
2 comments:
Miss! I was going to text you today and ask you if you deleted it? I went to comment back on your post about baby Elle sleeping and I couldn't find you anywhere. I was worried. :)
Good call on taking a break. I am proud of you! I love blogging way more than facebook, I feel like the time I actually do spend on it is not wasted. It's spent recording & documenting my life.
Good for you!!
Post a Comment