May 16th, 2011 ~ 8lbs 6oz ~ 20.5 inches
Oh my goodness, we are so in love with our little girl. Being a mom is tiring, but worth every second!
Yay! YAY! Yay! I am so happy I just checked your blog! I love all the pictures of your little girl! I can't wait to meet her soon! (:
So Freakin' adorable!!! You know I LOVE the headband. She is beautiful!
Oh my goodness! LOVE her! So excited for you!
I love the picture of her in her princess towel!! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
Love, love, love!! Now I need to see her in person!!
She is so precious! Love the princess towelCongrats Missy!
Okay love her name, her hair, her adorable little-ness (if that is a word) and love her! She is perfect congrats again! XOXO hope you are loving san diego so jealous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay! YAY! Yay! I am so happy I just checked your blog! I love all the pictures of your little girl! I can't wait to meet her soon! (:
So Freakin' adorable!!! You know I LOVE the headband. She is beautiful!
Oh my goodness! LOVE her! So excited for you!
I love the picture of her in her princess towel!! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
Love, love, love!! Now I need to see her in person!!
She is so precious!
Love the princess towel
Congrats Missy!
Okay love her name, her hair, her adorable little-ness (if that is a word) and love her! She is perfect congrats again! XOXO hope you are loving san diego so jealous!
Post a Comment