Yes, these are the only two prego pics I’ve taken…I know I’m horrible. I have 12 weeks left and we’re so excited for our little girl to come! Due to insurance issues, I haven’t found a doctor yet here in San Diego. I’ve had a couple recommendations, so as soon as the insurance get’s figured out, I’ll start doctor shopping!
6 comments:
It is about time lady!!!! You are so cute and your little belly!!! Have you decided on a name yet?? Well I am so glad that all is well!!!! Love you!!
you are the cutest pregnant girl around!! seriously!!!!
Melissa I love that I was able to find your blog. It is nice to be somewhat updated. Especially when your new babe comes. You are welcome to come over and visit ours as well.
I think that you are such a cute pregnant lady, but I wouldn't expect anything else. I hope that you have been feeling well. I am super excited for your new adventure.
ok so that last comment was really from Sadie (Dunn) Packer..... Sorry I was logged in as Daniel and didn't notice.
Oh how much I love these pictures!!!! So glad you posted them! You are so cute pregnant!
Hottest pregnant Lady I know. You are going be the best mama too. Can hardly wait to see this gorgeous girl! Miss you!
Post a Comment