So even though I wont actually get my degree until April, I walked in December (because we moved). I LOVE BYU-Idaho and I’m so grateful to have gone there. With 2 1/2 years on campus and 3 1/2 years online, I finally will have a degree in Marriage & Family Studies and International Studies.
I was so lucky to have my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa there with me. They are so supportive of me and have always been there for me. My parents also came and drove ALL night in the storm going 25 miles/hour! They are the best and I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such amazing parents.
A few days after my graduation, my sweet grandpa fell on the ice and injured his head (Idaho in the winter is terrible!). He was bleeding in his brain, and I was so scared. The doctors didn’t know if he would make it or if he would have permanent brain damage. We all witnessed a miracle when he regained consciousness and didn’t have apparent brain damage. He has terrible head pain, and grandma says that he has trouble remembering recent things. But we couldn’t be more grateful that he is still here with us and getting better each day.
I can’t wait for my cute grandparents to meet my little girl! They are amazing and I love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment