The Holmes


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hawaiian Cruise (The Cruisin’ Collier’s Club)

View album
Hawaii with the Fam-damly
VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
View album
Scuba Diving and Fun in the Sun
VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
View albumView albumView album  
View album
We had a great time!
VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
Posted by Holmes Family at 11:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • Hawaiian Cruise (The Cruisin’ Collier’s Club)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)

About Us

Holmes Family
Bountiful, Utah, United States
We have been married for 3 years and are expecting our first little baby (a girl!) in May. We live in San Diego where Jonny in getting his MBA and I am finishing up my degree online through BYU-Idaho.
View my complete profile

Followers

Jonny

Jonny works for Okland Construction as an accountant. He has worked there for a year, and hopes this job can get him through school. It's also a great experience because he wants to go into accounting and become a CPA.
He got his associates degree from Weber State University and is now working on his Bachelor's Degree in accounting at the University of Utah.
He served a mission in Montevideo, Uruguay. He served all over the country, but never in the big city. Uruguay is so beautiful and the people are wonderful. They accepted him and he had a wonderful mission. But the best part is when he came home to marry me!
Jonny LOVES to play sports. He plays basketball and is on the best softball team in the whole world. It's mainly that good because he's on it and he is waaaayyyyy good! He also loves to watch sports. Jonny loves the Jazz (that sucks, because they'll never win ) and he's in love with the Red Sox. While I want to move to Hawaii to have an exotic life and permanent vacation, Jonny wants to move to Boston, where it's cold, snowy, the ocean is freezing, and old. Oh yeah......
Jonny HATES the Yankees and the Lakers.
I'll just finish up by saying that Jonny is the most amazing husband in the whole world and he wishes that his wife would make a baby with him:)

Melissa

My cute husband finally figured out this whole blog thing for me...Thanks babe! Jonny and I met when I was in High School and he was attending Weber State University. When he left for a two-year mission to Uruguay, I went off to college at BYU-Idaho. Study abroad in MesoAmerica, a semester at BYU-Hawaii with my sis and cuzy, and an intership with the UN in New York were a few big adventures I had while Jonny was serving the people of Uruguay. People often ask me if I "waited" for Jonny while he was gone...let's just say that while he was having the best two years of his life, I was also having the best two years of mine! Just kidding. I waited patiently and 6 months after he returned, we were married! Now I'm finishing my degree online through BYU-Idaho and working as an administrative assistant. My favorite thing to do right now (other than my husband) is latin dance! I'm on a salsa team and loving it.

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.